vendredi 5 juin 2015

Lolita Blog Carnival – Brand You Love And Don't Own


 Brand You Love And Don't Own

I love so much this topic, because there is so many brands I love and I don't own. I'm mainly thinking about three brands I deeply love ♥ Here we go...

J'aime tellement ce sujet, il y a tellement de marques que j'adore mais que je ne possède pas. Je pense principalement à trois marques que j'adore ♥ Allons y...



Clara Maeda is definitely one of my favorite brand. My 2016's goal (I already have too many 2015's goals) is to obtain one of the amazingly beautiful dresses from this creator. I've had the chance to model for her during the event "Following Alice" a year ago and since then I constantly dram of this brand dresses.

Clara Maeda est définitivement une de mes marques préférées. Mon objectif pour 2016 (j'ai déjà trop d'objectifs pour 2015) est d'obtenir une des robes absolument sublimes de cette créatrice. J'ai eu la chance d'être modèle pour cette marque lors du défilé de la "Following Alice" il y a environ un an et depuis je rêve de ces robes. 



If I'm not wrong, the brand Sheglit has been created by BPN's designer. I love this brand so much, everything is on point, stunning and delicate. Just look at those coordinates for a second, aren't they beyond perfection?

Si je ne me trompe pas, la marque Sheglit a été créée par le designer de BPN. J'adore cette marque, tout est parfait, éblouissant et délicat. Regardez juste deux petites secondes ces coordinations, ne sont elle pas au-delà de la perfection?



 

The third brand I'm thinking about is Fidel David. You can't imagine how much I'm fangirling his work. Really, every single thing Fidel David creates is just perfect. I wish one day I'll be able to obtain one of its piece of art. Unfortunately he doesn't have a real online store, so I hope the next time I'll be in a convention he'll also be there and I'll be able to buy one of its creations ♥

La troisième marque à laquelle je pense est Fidel David. Vous ne pouvez pas imaginer à quel point je fangirlise devant son travail ! Vraiment, absolument tout ce que Fidel David créé est juste parfait. J'espère qu'un jour je pourrai obtenir une de ses pièces. Malheureusement il ne possède pas de boutique en ligne, du coup j'espère que la prochaine fois que je serai en convention il y sera et que je pourrai acheter une de ses créations ♥



 ♥ And you, what are the brands you love but you don't own? ♥

 ♥ Et vous, quelles sont les marques que vous aimez mais que vous n'avez pas ? ♥

 
I hope you like this week topic. See you soon for a new one!
Be sure to check out this week's Carnival bloggers entries ♥
 

Art du Noir Courtly Dreams For Burgher My Life's Libretto
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire